Resolving issues involving vulnerable adults and their families and carers requires a delicate balance between facilitating family discussions about matters relating to safety, care and/or finances, and the vulnerable adult’s desire for individual control and respect. A skilled mediator will support both parties with respect and understanding during difficult conversations.
Who We Help:
- Older people
- Families, parents and siblings
- Care professionals and managers.
- Sheltered Housing providers and staff
Types of Dispute:
- Health care cost and provision
- Independent living arrangements
- Care planning and provision
- Inter-generational relationships
- Abuse and neglect